In-House Bookkeeping vs. Outsourced Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping may be performed both in-house or outsourced. To get the right answer for a particular small business it depends upon among others the following factors:
- The type of business.
- The budget for bookkeeping and accounting.
Outsourced bookkeeping scores over in-house bookkeeping on the following points:
- Outsourced bookkeeping is more cost-effective as compared to in-house bookkeeping because hiring an in-house bookkeeper involves the bookkeeper’s salary, medical benefits, health benefits, taxes, office expenses, equipment, etc.
- Outsourced bookkeeping generally provides other services in addition to bookkeeping like tax return preparation, accounting, etc.
- In-house bookkeeper may not be able to provide well organized financial books and documents.
- In-house bookkeeper is normally not as experienced as the accountants comprising the outsourced bookkeeping team.
In short, Sunil Khullar InfoTech / Bookkeeping ‘s Outsourced Bookkeeping is more reliable and efficient as compared to in-house bookkeeping and is critical for the success of a small business owner.
To learn more about the services of Sunil Khullar InfoTech / Bookkeeping to meet your specific business needs you may complete the contact form or contact us by email or telephone.
We, the Sunil Khullar InfoTech’s Intuit Pro-Advisors, help big and small business owners and their accountants. Further, we also cater CPAs, accounting firms and companies in getting the most out of QuickBooks. Read more
Click Here to see our Profile on Intuit ProAdvisor Website